Written by Maury Brown
Wednesday, 03 September 2008 13:48
MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, today announced that it is offering its premier live video streaming product on a pay-per-day basis exclusively on MLB.com for the duration of the regular season.
Fans can now catch games for a single day through MLB.TV Premium for $7.95 per day. The service is also available for $19.95 for the remainder of the season, including the postseason.
MLB.TV Premium provides viewers with the following features:
- TV-Quality Picture with NexDef - a 1.2 megabits per second stream with a 16x9 widescreen format
- Enhanced video player with three different viewing options
- PC and Mac compatible
- Every 2008 regular season out-of-market game live or on-demand
- Access to MLB.TV Mosaic, application for viewing up to six games simultaneously
- Subscription to Gameday Audio, including entire postseason
- Access to archived and Condensed Games
Source: MLB Advanced Media